Terms and ServiceHome » Terms
1. Introduction www.decoartafrica.com is a web site registered under the trade name Deco Art Africa in the Netherlands, Chamber of Commerce (Kamer van Koophandel) Utrecht, Commercial Register no 56574193, VAT (BTW) registration no. NL638313910B01.
Following terms and conditions are valid for all transactions between Deco Art Africa and its customers.
2. Articles All goods shown on this web site are in the condition as displayed and described Goods on display are individually made and many of them have been in use before. This means that objects may not be completely uniform in texture and colour and may show traces of wear and tear. This does not constitute an impairment of the articles but adds to the character and uniqueness of each object. Information given to each item is according to our best knowledge but is given without warranty.
3. Offers Stated prices include all local taxes (VAT) and handling and packaging but do not include the cost of shipping or any levies collected at destination (like import tariffs or duties). Packages will always be send registered and with transport insurance. These costs are included in the cost of shipping. The display of the articles and the indicated prices on the website do not constitute an offer. After receipt of a buy request by the customer, Deco Art Africa will send an offer subject to prior sale to the e-mail address indicated by the customer in his buy request. If customer confirms the offer by return e-mail within 7 days the offer will become final and binding. Unless specifically agreed otherwise, payment of the offered articles and cost of shipment has to be made in advance. If payment is not received within 7 days after acceptance of the offer by the customer the offer will expire without further obligation from Deco Art Africa or the customer.
4. Payment Payment is accepted by wire transfer to our bank account in the Netherlands or via various other ways through our payment system provided by Mollie.
5. Shipment Shipment will be done by TNT Post Priority or by courier service. Shipments will be dispatched as soon as possible but not later than five days after receipt of payment. Shipment will take 2 – 10 days, depending on size and shape of articles, destination and shipper. Deco Art Africa is not responsible or liable for any import formalities or licenses at the buyer’s side.
6. Return Policy Purchased items may be returned within 14 days after delivery at destination. Items must be returned in its original condition and with transport insurance. Refunds will be made within 7 days after receiving the returned item. Shipping costs will not be refunded.
7. Privacy Deco Art Africa is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers. Deco Art Africa will only disclose personal data to third parties to the extend this is necessary to process and complete an order or request, unless disclosure is required by law or by a court decision. Any personal data on archive of Deco Art Africa will be reasonably and adequately protected against leakage or theft.
8. Governing Law All agreements and contracts are governed by the laws of the Netherlands. Any disputes that cannot be resolved in an amicable way shall be settled in front of courts in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
Your team Deco Art Africa.